LONDON -- The German government has passed a law opening up the domestic hedge fund market, a move that, according to certain sources, could spawn a €100 billion industry. The law, implemented this month, and passed in late November is, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), as liberal in what it permits as was the Ucits III changes passed in 2002.
These latest changes open the way for the use of more complex derivative instruments by the domestic funds industry, supplanting the plain-va
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse