London--MPCT Solutions CLS Server is designed to operate as a stand alone "black box" application that can be readily integrated into a bank's existing environment. The CLS Server provides functions needed to support a Settlement Member, as well as enabling a member bank to provide CLS services to other institutions that may be User Members or Third Parties.
MPCT was founded in 1981. Institutions such as, Bank of Nova Scotia, Royal Bank of Canada, Banco Nacional de Mexico, First Union USA, Cr
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership