HINSDALE, Ill.--Sungard Data Systems' acquisition of Decalog, which was part of the deal announced earlier this month for Oshap Technologies, "rounds out the company's product offerings in the investment accounting area," according to John Wilbur, managing director for international sales at Sungard.
Wilbur says the first products Decalog's Idee will most likely be linked to are Sungard Investment Systems' Invest One, and Sungard Portfolio Solutions Global Portfolio II. The logic behind targe
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming