PARIS--France-based software component supplier Ilog has introduced a new version of Ilog CPlex 8.0, its flagship optimization product, with what the firm calls 'new asset management features.'
CPlex can match similarly valued stocks and automatic trade stocks outside the market by using an application called Trade Crossing. London-based Barclays Bank has already implemented Ilog CPlex and says it has saved roughly $300 million in transaction costs for its clients in 2001.
New features include
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground