Minneapolis-based Voyageur Asset Management has taken a further step toward completing an upgrade of its portfolio management and accounting systems. The firm late last year installed Sungard Investment Systems Inc.'s Unix-based Invest One. Voyageur will use Invest One to support investment portfolios associated with 40 of its mutual funds--a group that comprises $3.1 billion in assets. These funds represent a subset of the total $8.1 billion in assets Voyageur maintains.
At Voyageur, the Uni
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1