LONDON--Bita Plus Consultants, a risk software firm, has launched Bita Complete, a post-trade risk and return analysis and reporting ASP service for smaller firms.
The service is aimed primarily at fund managers with assets in the range of less than five billion pounds sterling under management, says Bita Plus commercial director Simon Tizard. It is also marketed to larger firms that want a backup for their own analysis.
Bita Complete is based on the firm’s existing Bita 4 risk management proc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit