LONDON--Bita Plus Consultants, a risk software firm, has launched Bita Complete, a post-trade risk and return analysis and reporting ASP service for smaller firms.
The service is aimed primarily at fund managers with assets in the range of less than five billion pounds sterling under management, says Bita Plus commercial director Simon Tizard. It is also marketed to larger firms that want a backup for their own analysis.
Bita Complete is based on the firm’s existing Bita 4 risk management
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain