The red ink is continuing to flow in buckets at Barra, which just announced that it's going to take yet another charge against earnings due to its discontinuation of its fixed-income products. In the June quarter, the charge will be for $6 million. During the quarter ended March 31, Barra took a $4 million charge for the same reason.
But Barra's not alone in the bad news category. SS&C Technologies is also taking it on the chin, in what may be the first sign of Y2K bloodletting. The company
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground