Former Reuters, Bridge and Nynex executives have formed Mxnet, a startup that will offer smaller-sized investment firms a new way of receiving real-time market data, to be marketed by Reuters beginning March 1 to hedge and mutual funds with 40 positions or less.
Mxnet has installed both a Reuters Triarch 2000 and Bridge/Market Vision platform at its own offices in Jersey City, NJ. Customers only need to install desktop hardware and applications software at their sites and link them to the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground