LONDON--As Buy Side IT reported in August, fixed-income analytics system provider Bondedge will launch a UK version of its software package in October.
The UK version will be the same product as in the US, but it will be based on different data. "We’ve redefined the way we look at bonds," says Bondedge senior vice president Lou Gehring. He says the firm does not just classify bonds in terms of US and non-US, but it now takes factors such as country, currency and classification into account.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground