NEW YORK--First Rate Investment Systems has released a new version of its performance measurement system. FRP 5.0 features a new, more powerful processing engine, a reporting layer, WebFOCUS middleware and an SQL database.
The new version, FRP 5.0, is aimed to appeal to clients looking for thin client or browser-based applications. "We find that the clients that decide to go with a service model and the clients that prefer to buy the product itself are divided fifty-fifty," says First Rate's
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain