BERMUDA--FITX Group Limited, the parent company of wholly owned subsidiary HedgeWorld Limited and its companion Web site, hedgeworld.com, announced that it has financed more than $11 million in two separate private placement offerings to support its continuing efforts, product development and market expansion.
Hedgeworld.com is the first e-commerce-enabled Web site to offer community, commerce and content services for the global hedge fund industry. Shortly after completion of the second roun
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1