LAST fall Princeton Financial Systems Inc. announced the long awaited release of its Microsoft Corp. Windows-based versions of Pam for Securities, Pam for Mutual Funds and Pam for Trading. However, more than three months after the press release was issued and the product literature was circulated, the products are still not available.
Princeton's portfolio management and accounting systems are DOS-based products. To date the vendor offers a Windows-based version of only one module within Pam:
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1