Menlo Park, Calif.-based Charter Media has rolled out a Web-based commentary service covering the cash US Treasury markets to compete with the likes of MMS International, McCarthy Crisanti & Maffei and Thomson Financial Services' Technical Data unit. The product, Briefing.com Professional, is targeted at fixed-income professionals and costs $25 per month.
The new service provides fundamental bond market analysis, and offers bond commentary, immediate analysis of economic releases, Federal
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground