BOSTON -- Batterymarch, a Boston-based money manager, has signed with London-based performance measurement vendor StatPro for internet access to the firm’s StatPro Performance & Attribution (SPA) product. Batterymarch requested an automated performance measurement and attribution system because it didn’t have a specialist IT team to develop a similar application in-house.
"To help the firm avoid hiring additional employees, StatPro developed the product allowing ample scalability so that it
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1