NEW YORK -- Buy-side firms’ ability to effectively manage operational risk is attracting more scrutiny from sell-side colleagues, according to a panel held on March 26 at Risk Waters Group’s OpRisk 2003 USA conference in New York.
Panellists included Caxton Associates director of business management Monique Miller, Obex Securities president Randy Katzenstein and Fidelity Investments vice-president of firm-wide risk Charles Fishkin.
Fishkin addressed the issue of the extent to which op risk
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground