NEW YORK -- Buy-side firms’ ability to effectively manage operational risk is attracting more scrutiny from sell-side colleagues, according to a panel held on March 26 at Risk Waters Group’s OpRisk 2003 USA conference in New York.
Panellists included Caxton Associates director of business management Monique Miller, Obex Securities president Randy Katzenstein and Fidelity Investments vice-president of firm-wide risk Charles Fishkin.
Fishkin addressed the issue of the extent to which op risk is
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform