TACOMA, Wash -- Russell Investment Group, an investment management, consulting and research unit of Northwestern Mutual with nearly $100 billion in assets under management, has begun implementing an ASP version of Boston-based buy-side technology vendor Upstream Technologies’ Investment Management System (IMS) to automate its portfolio management operations.
The Upstream IMS, also available on an install basis, is hosted by trading floor technology developer Lava Trading, which has also made
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground