TACOMA, Wash -- Russell Investment Group, an investment management, consulting and research unit of Northwestern Mutual with nearly $100 billion in assets under management, has begun implementing an ASP version of Boston-based buy-side technology vendor Upstream Technologies’ Investment Management System (IMS) to automate its portfolio management operations.
The Upstream IMS, also available on an install basis, is hosted by trading floor technology developer Lava Trading, which has also made
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution