The growth in the use of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives on the buy side has thrown up a number of challenges to those firms using such instruments, not least of which involve accurate valuations and efficient processing. Alex Loucaides argues that it's high time that technologists start addressing these challenges by providing users with integrated, buy-side oriented platforms and not re-packaged sell-side technology.
The last year has seen significant growth in trading OTC derivatives o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit