LONDON--The April purchase of ITG Europe by ITG Inc. has allowed ITG Europe to provide further ITG products to its crossing clients and push the benefits of unbundling, says Alasdair Haynes, ITG Europe’s CEO. ITG Inc., one of the US’s top five agency portfolio-trading companies, purchased Societe Generale’s 50 percent stake.
Products in the pipeline include an agency cost estimator and new risk and price-improvement models. "It is a fast-changing business, and we are always updating and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain