IN a move apparently designed to strengthen Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s presence in the insurance company marketplace, the vendor has purchased the assets of Policy Management Systems Corp. (PMSC), including its line of so-called Corporate Investment Management System (Cims) portfolio management products. SS&C has declared that it will continue maintenance and support for all of PMSC's outstanding contracts. Included in that list of contracts are PMSC clients who employ either of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance