ORLANDO, FLA -- SunGard Investment Management Systems (Sims) is set to integrate its InvesTier and InvestOne accounting systems into HedgePower, a single, automated back-office product for hedge funds, funds of hedge funds and third-party administrators. The move is part of the vendor’s plan to target the alternative investment market more aggressively.
During the SunGard World 2003 conference last month in Florida, Sims officials unveiled plans to roll out HedgePower by the end of the year.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground