Boston-based DST Belvedere Inc. has appointed John Clark as its president. DST Systems Inc. acquired Belvedere Financial Systems Inc. this fall, as well as London-based Clarke + Tilley Ltd. Prior to joining DST Belvedere, Clark was a vice president and general manager of SunGard Financial Systems Inc. Also joining DST Belvedere from SunGard is Mark Stranberg, who will become the vendor's vice president of sales and marketing.
Meanwhile, sources say that DST Belvedere's Global Portfolio
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain