Sources at Shaw Data Services Inc. say that the big financial service bureau last week distributed an internal memo confirming a report (IMT, Jan. 24, 1992) that the bureau was discussing an acquisition by Pennsylvania-based SunGard Data Systems Inc. Stay tuned ...
In a move taking place next July, State Street Boston Corp. will become the new custodian bank for $65 billion California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS). But the change will not have a significant impact on the instal
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1