1 year ago
Brinson Partners, the institutional money management arm of Swiss Bank Corp., consolidated the accounting system for Union Bank of Switzerland's New York investment management operations on its Chicago server running Integrated Decision Systems' Global Investment Management II, or GIM II, system. The consolidation left all of the portfolio accounting systems in North America for the institutional arm of the bank running on GIM II following the merger of UBS and SBC (April 10, 1998)
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit