PHILADELPHIA – FNX has signed three hedge fund clients to its recently launched Aspen Hedge browser-based trading and risk management application (see HFIT April 2004 cover story).
Based on FNX's Sierra ASP trading product, Aspen Hedge has been taken by Luminary Capital in New York and Greenwich Capital in Connecticut, both former FNX hedge fund clients, and new client London-based fund Henderson Global Investors.
Developed in collaboration with hedge fund clients over several years, Aspen Hed
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1