AMSTERDAM--ABN Amro Asset Management is upgrading and automating its customer reporting capability to replace its existing manual report generation process. As part of the upgrade ABM Amro is installing the Pages reporting system from Financial Models Co.
ABN Amro Asset Management’s existing reporting involves the collation and extraction of files for over 2,000 different client reports. The use of automation and the Pages "pages" will allow data from various disparate in-house data sources
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground