LONDON – Royal Mail's pension fund is believed to be interviewing hedge fund managers with a view to making a large allocation to the asset class.
The pension fund managers are, with the assistance of a consultant, understood to be starting with funds of hedge funds and are considering committing up to $300 million of its £15 billion pension fund pot to hedged products. The process is believed to be currently at the stage of interviewing managers.
The Royal Mail has one of the UK's largest
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground