BOSTON – Linedata Services has agreed to buy New Jersey-based investment accounting software developer Global Investment Systems (GIS) to expand its back-office offerings to its buy-side clients and gain a bigger foothold in the North American market.
The acquisition gives Linedata access to GIS’s fund accounting suite – MFact, MShare, MHedge, MPartner and WebPortal – which it plans to integrate with with its front-office and compliance systems as well as its Icon and Chorus back-office platf
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1