BOSTON – Linedata Services has agreed to buy New Jersey-based investment accounting software developer Global Investment Systems (GIS) to expand its back-office offerings to its buy-side clients and gain a bigger foothold in the North American market.
The acquisition gives Linedata access to GIS’s fund accounting suite – MFact, MShare, MHedge, MPartner and WebPortal – which it plans to integrate with with its front-office and compliance systems as well as its Icon and Chorus back-office
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain