NEW YORK--What will peer-to-peer computing mean for the buy side?
Peer-to-peer computing promises to be a strong presence in the near future. Many are familiar with Napster, if only for its interesting legal history. Worldstreet and Parlano are two other names soon to enter conversations on a regular basis.
Peer-to-peer computing as a concept is still without a solid definition. Loosely, it refers to at least two computers working together in some manner. Worldstreet's Worldstreet Net and Parl
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1