1 year ago...
The buy side's progress to date in preparing for the adoption of the single European currency was assessed in New York at a roundtable sponsored by the Asset Managers Forum euro subcommittee. In the event, euro conversion weekend was, happily, characterized by the lack of any major problems among investment management firms.
5 years ago...
Janus Capital Corp. selected Data Exchange Inc.'s WinDX portfolio management system, running on Windows NT-based servers. The system was slated
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground