SAN FRANCISCO--MyCFO, an internet portal site delivering wealth management advice and technology has joined Advent Software’s TrustedNetwork, to take advantage of Advent’s institutional, data gathering and reporting platform to provide consolidated reports to their clients.
MyCFO, established last year by Jim Clark, founder of Silicon Graphics, Netscape and Health eon, provides wealth management expertise, including tax planning, inter-generational transfers and investment advisory.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground