NEW YORK -- Mark-it Partners, the London-based provider of credit pricing data for cash and derivative instruments, has acquired New York syndicated loan data provider LoanX to bolster its credit data offerings to hedge funds and institutional investors.
The merger will allow Mark-it to establish a single delivery platform through which clients can find daily prices on corporate bonds, credit default swaps and bank loans. Mark-it, which already receives credit data feeds from 20 global
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers