LONDON--FundsHub, a joint venture between Chase Manhattan Bank and Investia, a 15-month old start-up company, seeks to create the first pan-European funds supermarket through it's new business-to-business e-commerce platform.
FundsHub seeks to provide the technology for fund managers and mutual funds firms to be able to reach distribution agents direct, and more importantly provide a settlement and clearing facility to support trades.
"20 bancassurance firms have 85% of the mutual funds market
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain