BOSTON, MA -- MFS Investment Management, a mutual fund and institutional investment manager, has implemented the latest version of Melbourne-based Cameron Systems’ CameronFix engine to more fully automate its fixed-income trading operations.
Version 6.1 of CameronFix incorporates version 4.4 of the Fix (Financial Information eXchange) protocol, the first iteration of the protocol that supports fixed-income offerings, quotes, new orders, executions, allocation instructions, and other message
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground