NEW YORK – AQR Capital Management, a New York-based hedge fund founded in 1998 by members of Goldman Sachs Asset Management, which has more than $11 billion in assets under management, has implemented portfolio optimisation technology developer Axioma's PortfolioPrecision system for portfolio construction and rebalancing.
The Axioma product enables fund managers to add goals and restraints to the basic mean-variance optimisation model, and features adjustable asset positions, risk tolerances
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain