LONDON -- A recent survey indicates that while some investment firms support the UK Financial Services Authority’s (FSA) proposals effectively curtailing softing and bundling, the buy-side community as a whole is far from convinced.
The survey of chief investment officers -- the Cantos CIO Survey -- looks at the potential impact of the FSA’s proposals on softing and full-service broking, the outlook for global economic and market growth, the rise of shareholder activism and the resultant
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground