NEW YORK – Thomson Financial has begun a three-year rollout of enhancements to its Portia buy-side portfolio management and accounting system, with improved modules for stored holdings and cash management first up for delivery in early 2005.
Thomson began developing the stored holdings and cash management modules after consultations with its client base late last year; a majority of users indicated these functions as top priorities.
The stored holdings module will store qualitative and analytic
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground