STAMFORD, Conn.--As expected, Charles J. Snyder has retired as president and chief technology officer of Factset Research Systems, a fundamental data aggregator with a major presence in the investment management community. The company last month named several senior executives to new responsibilities to absorb Snyder's departure.
Snyder retired August 31; he will remain as a consultant to Factset's engineering and technology groups, and will become vice chairman. He was a co-founder of the co
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1