STAMFORD, Conn.--As expected, Charles J. Snyder has retired as president and chief technology officer of Factset Research Systems, a fundamental data aggregator with a major presence in the investment management community. The company last month named several senior executives to new responsibilities to absorb Snyder's departure.
Snyder retired August 31; he will remain as a consultant to Factset's engineering and technology groups, and will become vice chairman. He was a co-founder of the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground