NEW YORK -- Bloomberg’s Portfolio Order Management System (Poms) and Trade Order Management System (Toms) clients are set to benefit from the vendor’s upgrade of its STP Gateway. The upgrade features increased data-transmission speeds and a more user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI), says Bloomberg.
The company started upgrading the first of its 180 users -- 80% of which are buy-side firms -- from version 2.0 to 3.0 in early July.
Bloomberg introduced Gateway STP software in 1998 to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground