Last year, Automatic Data Processing acquired new properties to broaden its financial information services and attract more money managers.
At the same time, the consistently profitable company went through a series of management changes at the top of its corporate structure, including chief executive Josh Weston, who retired, and chief financial officer, Fred Anderson, Jr., who went to Apple Computer.
At ADP's division that sells to brokerages and money managers, Ralph Koehrer, stepped down (
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers