SUNGARD Data Systems Inc, announced its first quarter earnings last week, reporting a nearly 19 percent increase in revenues and an 18 percent jump in net income. Revenues for the first three months of 1995 toe totaled $121 million, compared to $102 million for the same period in 1994. Net income was $11 million for the first quarter of this year, compared to $9 million in the first quarter of 1994.
The first quarter figures follow a jump of 15 percent in annual revenues and a 23 percent hike
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground