SUNGARD Data Systems Inc, announced its first quarter earnings last week, reporting a nearly 19 percent increase in revenues and an 18 percent jump in net income. Revenues for the first three months of 1995 toe totaled $121 million, compared to $102 million for the same period in 1994. Net income was $11 million for the first quarter of this year, compared to $9 million in the first quarter of 1994.
The first quarter figures follow a jump of 15 percent in annual revenues and a 23 percent hike
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution