ChicagO--After a two year search, Chicago-based Stein Roe & Farnham, which manages about $30 billion in assets, has selected Global Investment Manager (GIM) II portfolio accounting system from Integrated Decision Systems for its private client and institutional asset management businesses.
GIM II, which will replace FMC Pacer, Stein Roe's current portfolio accounting system, is a single relational database solution that provides multicurrency accounting, pre-trade decision-support and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground