ChicagO--After a two year search, Chicago-based Stein Roe & Farnham, which manages about $30 billion in assets, has selected Global Investment Manager (GIM) II portfolio accounting system from Integrated Decision Systems for its private client and institutional asset management businesses.
GIM II, which will replace FMC Pacer, Stein Roe's current portfolio accounting system, is a single relational database solution that provides multicurrency accounting, pre-trade decision-support and compreh
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1