Massachusetts Financial Services (MFS) is evaluating local data delivery platforms to provide 40 fixed-income traders, portfolio managers and researchers with market data services. Under consideration at the firm are the DOS/Windows-based systems marketed by Reuters Holdings PLC, Market Vision Corp. and Kapiti PLC.
At the same time, MFS is looking to purchase a trade order-entry system, and has already completed an evaluation of Merrin Financial Inc.'s Merrin Financial Trading System (MFTS).
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground