NEWARK, NJ -- Prudential Investments’ Managed Accounts Consulting Group has implemented M-Pact, CheckFree Investment Services’ web-based application for the automation of separately managed account (SMA) sales, advisory and proposal functions.
The M-Pact product enables users to conduct client profiling, asset allocation modelling and proposal creation. Prudential’s Managed Account Consulting Group has added the application to its Managed Assets Advisory Platform (MAAP), a browser-based
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground