FAIRFAX, Virginia -- Mantas, a compliance technology provider for the financial services and telecommunications industries, has partnered with IBM to develop Mutual Fund Monitor, a system developed to enable fund managers to detect market timing, late trading, self-dealing and breakpoint violations.
The product is designed to analyse trading scenarios and behaviour patterns of individual portfolio managers; if any suspicious activities are detected, alerts are sent to a fund’s designated off
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy