Stop Press: Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP of the Netherlands, with $165 billion in assets under management, has licensed Princeton Financial Systems Pam portfolio management system. Pam will replace a homegrown system for fixed income and SS&C Technologies' Camra for equities. Full story in next issue of IMT.
Financial Models Co. (FMC) says it intends to continue its ongoing Normal Course Issuer Bid, which expired November 3, pending regulatory approval. FMC plans to purchase up to the lesser
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground