1 year ago...
Goldman Sachs Asset Management was moving along in its quest for a unified portfolio management platform. The impetus behind the search is elementary: lower expenses and improved profitability. Nearly 50 percent of the company’s business is institutional management. One anonymous source opined that the company is a perfect example of a buy-side firm that has grown too quickly for its technology infrastructure to keep pace (March 29, 1999).
5 years ago...
Symphony Asset Management,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain