SAN FRANSISCO--Advent Software, a supplier of software products and integration tools to buy-side firms, and TD Waterhouse Institutional Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Toronto-Dominion Bank providing investors and financial advisors with a broad range of brokerage and mutual fund products, have announced an alliance where Advent will provide TD Waterhouse with software and application tools for its 2,000 independent investment advisor clients.
According to Advent--based in San Fr
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1