BOSTON--What the world once knew as the Macgregor Group is now simply Macgregor. The company presented a new face at the Securities Industry Association technology conference and announced it is combining its trade order management systems. The move is the culmination of Macgregor’s overall corporate re-branding effort, which commenced in February.
The Macgregor Financial Trading Platform (MFTP) and Predator are being rolled together in the next major release of the platform. This new versio
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy