BOSTON--What the world once knew as the Macgregor Group is now simply Macgregor. The company presented a new face at the Securities Industry Association technology conference and announced it is combining its trade order management systems. The move is the culmination of Macgregor’s overall corporate re-branding effort, which commenced in February.
The Macgregor Financial Trading Platform (MFTP) and Predator are being rolled together in the next major release of the platform. This new
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain