GTE Investment Management Corp., which handles investments for GTE Corp., is evaluating A-T Financial Inc.'s market-data feed-handling system in its equities area.
Based in Stamford, Conn., GTE Investment Management has $13 billion in assets under management. The investment manager is using A-T's system, formerly known as Opening Bell, to display prices from McGraw-Hill Inc.'s S&P Comstock on six personal computers running Microsoft Corp.'s Windows.
The six PCs, which are part of a firmwide
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground