NEWYORK -- Barra, a California-based risk management vendor, has launched its latest global risk application, the Barra Integrated Model. Aimed at buy-side firms, the model supports analysis of risks in a single industry sector, geographic region or asset class, within a global, multi-asset framework.
Barra says this is the first product to combine macroeconomic risk analysis with a local risk focus. "The unique feature of this model is that it allows users to look across global markets
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain